BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Leah R.
Rome, Ga
This product is amazing for your lips. It is hydrating and vitalizing. This product is very easy to apply. It last me up to six hours without my lips drying out. I usually buy burts bees lip balm at Walmart. I recommend this product for other definitely.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
I love how affordable this is and the tingly feeling on the lips making lips look and feel fuller. It works really well underneath or on top of many different lipsticks. This is one of my go-to products and always am sure to have one in my bag and car.
Addie B.
I am addicted to chapstick and super picky. This is the only product I will use. I love the feeling on my lips and how satisfying it is to wear. I have repurchased this many, many times and will be continuing to do so. I have to have a tube everywhere.
Ariel L.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is my favorite drugstore lip balm. Inexpensive, super hydrating, and can be purchased literally anywhere when I inevitably lose mine for the eighth time that week. The tingly peppermint flavor is also a refreshing, but not overbearing touch.
Amanda C.
Macomb, MI
This is my favorite lip balm - I always have 3-4 of these laying around at home, at work, in the car, in my pocket. My lips are always dry and chapped so I'm constantly applying this stuff.
Lana D.
Forest, VA
I just found 3 of these chilling in my purse. These are so great for winter time when everyone is experiencing chapped lips! I love the classic, pomegranate and vanilla bean. I highly recommend this!
Rachel H.
I could buy so many of these! I used them everyday! They have that peppermint in them that makes my lips tingle a little, I love that! I can't remember the last time I had chapped lips, and the price isn't bad for a really good product. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants really soft lips ;)
Halley A.
Beaumont , TX
Love this lip balm definitely worth the money. I've got my boyfriend addicted as well. Love the peppermint scent and the formula makes my lips so soft. This is definitely a must have product
madii i.
This chapstick feels so cool on my lips, and it's super relieving when they're dry and sore. I don't like the sticky texture (from the beeswax I assume), and it's kind of expensive. I probably wouldn't buy this again unless I couldn't find anything else.
Darien C.
Portage
I love Burt’s bees! It helps to keep my lips moisturized and soft especially during winter and summer when they can get cold and dry or sunburned. It is unscented and feels light fresh and natural on the skin. I would recommend Burt’s bees to everyone!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?