BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

January W.
This stuff is a classic and works well. Sometimes it can seem a little rough or hard on very dry/chapped lips - can always let it warm/soften on finger tips. It is better than other "staple lip balms" in my opinion - I think it works better than standard tube chapstick style and is more natural ingredient wise
jen c.
Springfield
Burt's Bees original peppermint lip balm is the only lip balm I can use on a regular basis especially when My lips are chapped. Every other chapstick that I've used usually makes my lips worse but there's something that is different in the ingredients that helps my lips almost immediately
Victoria B.
Dunmore, PA
So for one, it's beeswax, so natural and naturally good for you! I've had some reviews on other products and while I very much enjoy those, hurts bees is also a safe go to for a nice chapstick. You can buy these anywhere, so luckily when I'm done with this one I'm on now, I can stock up!!
Marlene M.
Garland , TX
This product is very moisturizing and it leaves your lips very smooth. The only "problem" I have with it is the smell, for some reason I don't like the smell very much. Other than that I'd give this product a try if you needed to give your lips some moisture.
Alex Nicole G.
This is the best original tin lip balm in my opinion. The bee's wax is wonderful to soften and make your lips moist. It also stays on a significant amount of time. I have been of this product for a long time, and will continue to repurchase! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
One of my favorite chapsticks ever! I love the peppermint oil in it and how it's so natural. It leaves your lips feeling cooled and eases discomfort of chapped and dry lips! The peppermint oils are wonderful for when I'm congested! Also gives it a great taste and feels so refreshing !
Carla S.
S Plainfield, NJ
Every purse I've ever had contains a stick of this chap stick. It's amazing, I love it and it does it's job. You can literally get it anywhere . It works so well on the lips, isn't too greasy or cakey. I always have some in a makeup bag and my bathroom to put on after I brush my teeth.
Eb W.
The Colony, TX
I have a four pack of this to my fiancée as a gag gift for Christmas. I now own and use all four tubes. I love the moisture and easy application. It also doesn't burn or dry out very quickly. Definitely a keeper.
Jessie S.
Lake Mills
I keep one in my car, one in my purse, and one at my desk. It instantly soothes my lips from dryness. I can use it without having the constant need to use it. I will definitely continue to keep it on hand for all times of the year including the dry winter months and hot summer months.
Nikki G.
Santa Monica
Simple and wonderful! This is my go-to lip balm for everyday use. It calms my lips, as they tend to be very dry, and adds a nice refreshing tingle. It is travel friendly and so easy to just pop in your purse. I have been using it since I was a little girl, and I can't foresee stopping!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?