BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
Burt’s bees is by far my most favorite chapstick. It is a necessity. The mint flavor lasts a long time and you don’t have to keep reapplying constantly like other chapsticks. It is the only chapstick I have found, that actually soothes and rids chapped lips!!!
Brooklin W.
South Jordan, UT
This is the staple of my life. I do not EVER leave home without my Burts Bees lip balm! I have pretty much every flavor at this point. The original will always be my favorite. I love the cooling menthol to help soothe my dry, cracked lips. I would recommend this to everyone.
ailyn c.
Very good lip balm. I use this when winter time, smooth on your lip and easy to use, I got any store or you can get at grocery store and drug store also. Very nice package and easy to apply. Highly recommended to anybody, I would it buy again and use it.
Jordan P.
Yes! Yes! Yes! One of my favorites. Any medicated lip balm is the balm for me! Lol. It's easy to apply and I use it every morning. It last a while, but it doesn't hurt to reapply every now and then. I repurchase every time I run out, or loose my current one!
Denise N.
I love, love,  love the original Burt's Bees lip balm. I can't really use anything else. Living in Colorado I have a huge problem with dry lips. When I use the original Burt's Bees the lip balm it really smooths my lips and gives them a nice cooling sensation
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
I was introduced to this product by friends mother. She bought hers from The Cracker Barrel and she told me I could get them at Kroger. I love this product because it's all natural and I'm all about that. There is nothing more hydrating then A natural product.
Aaron J.
Dallas, TX
Ever since I used burts bees 10 years ago there isnt a single chapstick I can use other than this! Definitely a pocket checked in the morning to make sure I always have it with me when lips go a chapped!
Whitney K.
Cumberland, MD
My go to chapstick, actually the only kind I use. The small, tingle and the fact that it actually works and so quickly makes it better than any other. It's easy to find and the packaging is easy. I can never have too many of these. I highly recommend it!
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
I literally can’t live without my Burt’s Bees lib balm! I have super sensitive and dry lips year round (thank you eczema), and I’ve never been able to find a lip balm that’s helped. I use this lip balm regularly and my lips are just about always moisturized.
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
I love love love this! I use Burts bees mainly in the winter time when I need a lot of help for my dry lips. I have been using this for many many years and I will continue to do so. If your lips are chapped at all then you so need this! And it's affordable!!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?