BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Madison J.
Tulsa, OK
Only chapstick I will ever use. I make sure to ask for it for every holiday and have 1 or 2 on me at all times. It instantly makes my lips feel better and it is the only brand that I have found that get get my lips to not feel chapped anymore the fastest.
Stephanie B.
I recently purchased this product after hearing so many good reviews on it and I can honestly say  absolutely love this product it keeps you lips smooth absolutely love the tingle feeling lasts overnight I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
Burt's Bees is by far my FAVORITE chap stick in the world. I always have a tube of it in my pocket. The price is really affordable and it'll last a really long time. I recommend this to everyone! Definitely five stars!
Kristin M.
Dover, OH
My go to chapstick! I love how great it works for my chapped lips. Work the money you have to spend for it! It lasts forever for me. I have so many tubes of different scents and I love them all! I would definitely recommend to someone struggling with chapped lips !
Taylor J.
Schenectady, NY
love these! they come in lots of colors so you can choose which ever one you like! they also are easy to apply and smell nice. but wow they are EXPENSIVE compared to other chapsticks. sometimes i also feel that your lips can still feel dry after use, but it depends on the person. would recommend!
Renzyl B.
It helps my lips being smooth and soft I like the smell and it does help heal my dry lips , just glide it on your lips and good to go. It's a little pricey for just a lipbalm. Yeah I would still recommend this to everyone specially with dry and crack lips
Sarah W.
San Antonio, TX
Such a godsend. I absolutely love this product and all products affiliated with it. The flavors are spot on, never synthetic. I enjoy how natural it is and how hydrating it is. Really appreciate how it makes my lips feel and look, so soft and moist.
Kyra L.
Preston, ID
I absolutely love burts bees lip balm, it is a thick consistency and does not feel greasy. It heals and softened my lips in one hour😱 that is crazy. I love the original but I also love the vanilla mint❤️
I love this product ! Literally feels really good on your lips once you apply it! You will never need to look for a chapstick again because this is the perfect one !!! I’m telling you ladies try Burt’s and bees lip collection super good and smell good too !
Shannon M.
Illinois
One of my favorite lip balms. Very moisturizing and I love that it is a natural product so it is better for my lips. It leaves your lips feeling soft and it smells really good. I have been using it for a long time and it is a product I will keep on buying
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?