BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jeannie G.
Anderson, CA
I love burts bees wax everything but mostly there chapsticks they leave your lips feeling refreshed and silky unlike chapstick brand I feel dries your lips more evrytime you use it burts bees I think retails three dollars and I still worth it.
Sophia G.
Lip balms are forever my go to. I love having them around. I love all the natural ingredients this lip balm has. It keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day. This if definitely one of my top favorite lip balms. I highly recommend this brand.
Diana M.
Madison, NC
I’ve had several little jars of Burt’s Bees lip balm. It’s such a classic in my opinion. The tins last forever, and so does the product on your lips. It’s a little pricey, but doable! If you haven’t tried Burt’s bees lip balm yet, you should!
Marilyn T.
Dallas, TX
Such an organic product and such a great feeling on the lips I bought it at walmart its in good packaging and makes you lips feel super soft and it outrated my expectations in the lip balm products I reccomend to anyone with a dry lip problem
Jessie S.
Milford, CT
Honestly...who doesn't love this stuff? It's the perfect pick me up for your lips when their dry and tired. Plus the smell and the cooling sensation are incredible. I don't really have much else to say about Burt's Bees besides...get it. Now!
Casey D.
I love love love this lip balm, my mom has used this for years and it's the one product that has never ever failed me. It has this very refreshing mint flavor to it so when you put it in you're lips it gives you this ahh moment and I've never gotten that kind of a reaction out of myself with the other lip balms I use, it also can heal chapped lips in like a day like no other so that's a big plus.
Lauren R.
East Moline , IL
Burt’s bees works so well. I LOVE the original one and how minty fresh it is. I always buy the two pack whenever I see them because I use them so often that I run out. I recommend this to anyone with dry lips, it will really make a difference.
Shey k.
Davie, FL
I use this currently and it is my go to lip balm for sure. It is infused withj peppermint so the cooling agent is a plus for sure. It doesnt feel cheap and have too much of a slip. It doesnt clump up either. I dont think its too expensive but i will say you could get a 99 cents balm and be ok but its all about preference and burts bees is my weakness
Ashley L.
This product is really good, it leaves my lips moisturized and soft, yes it made my expectations on how good it worked, it does last on my lips got quite a while . Yes I would buy it again, I was truly happy with the outcome of this product(:
Jennifer P.
Decatur
Burt's Bees Natural Lip Balm...it's okay but a bit waxy for me...it doesn't glide on, and has no more staying power than any other lip balm in it's field....in my opinion.  I will say the Cranberry balm does have a good applied flavor :)
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?