Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Love wearing this on a casual day , very moisturizing on the lips , not a fan of the yellow packaging , but over all good product good value.
I've sworn by the original burts bees balm for years. I love the cool feeling that it leaves on my lips. It keeps them soft for a long time.
I love this product! After the phase of it went through my group of friends, i finally jumped on the band wagon! I absolutely love Burt Bees!
yo he tenido una experiencia muy buena ayudan muchisimo a los labios dando perfecta hidratacion pero seria mut bueno que les dieran mas color
i love this product, i bought a set of these and found that they really hydrated my lips and i have really dry lips, especially in the winter
Love this product very moisturising and smells nice. Brought from boots. Excellent value for money has lasted ages. Do not need much product
This is a great flavor of lib balm by Burt's Bees. I love the scent, however my boyfriend does not. I guess he will have to deal with it :)
It's very moisturizing and I like how it's tingly! The packaging could use improving though. Maybe chage up the colours. Great price for 4$!
Love how Burt's bees looks and feels on ky lips. I always feel this nice fresh tingle, too. Color selections are the best. Worth the price.
This is a nice lip balm that does the job. I love the packaging and easy application. I will often carry in my bag during the colder months.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos