BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

laura h.
thorold
I have tried many different lip balms but always seem to come back to this one. Burt's Bees lip balms are super moisturizing and even add a flush on your lips.
Kim M.
St. Catharines , ON
I have always had problems with having to reapply continuously with other products but with this product, you put it on once and it lasts. Love this product!
claire e.
pointe, QC
I love those lip balms . they are natural and the ingredients are so good. it is so moisturizing and the application is so easy. the price is also reasonable.
Rizwana N.
Amazing product, leaves your lips feeling moisturised and smells great!! You don't have to keep applying and doesn't dry out on your lips like other products.
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
I am not a fan at all. I've always thought burt bees anything is awful. Too waxy, not a good smell, doesn't heal as well as other products, leaves a residue.
Aayushi S.
Mumbai
It is truly a replenishing lip balm,it stays on the lips for a longer time as compared to other lip balms i own,has a slight scent but nothing that bothers me.
Melissa R.
Oakville
I have the origional one of this and I always reach for it when my lips are feeling chapped. It leaves a minty feeling on my lips which i love. So refreshing
Helen K.
Toronto, Ontario
Love this lip Balm. I have been using this Lip Balm for more than 10 years. It's hydrating, smooth and refreshing. I also really like the smooth matte finish
Emily R.
A classic and always so good! Been using this for years and don't see a reason to ever stop. Love the feel of it and definitely like the original (non)scent!
Valerie L.
mississauga
All time favourite lip balm. Can heal a peeling lip in one application and has a great minty, tingly feeling. Lasts a long time so no constant reapplication.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?