Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This lip balm has vitamin E and coconut and sunflower oil causes a refreshing tingling that slightly makes the my lips feels softer and hydrated
There very soft and reliable they do help a small amount with dry lips the vanilla and mint are the best and they work great good for summer use
I love how smooth these lip balms go on. I feel like they could be more moisturizing as compared to Nivea. I also find them to be too expensive.
Not a fan, this stuff didn't nourish my lips. It kind of just sat on top and got wiped away easily. I prefer something with a bit more mositure.
Love love love this brand its my main go to really only brand i use i love it did i say that? I love the better ingridence and feel on my lips.
I enjoy the scent but I find it didn't feel very moisturizing. I felt like I had to tug it over my lips. I prefer a more "buttery" application.
The best lip balm out there! I will not leave the house without this stuff. It saves my lips in the winter! Also a great price and lasts long!
I love Burt´s bees! This lip balm leaves the lips soft and smooth! And it smells amazing! And being able to support bee keeping is a huge plus!
Smells gorgeous! Love this. I recommend all of these products... they are all amazing and smell great :) really good for sensitive skin too :)
Burt's bees lip balm is really good because it is beeswax and can solve saw lips in mins I have a beeswax lip balm and it's a must have !!??!!??
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos