BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kat E.
Orillia, ON
I love this lip balm, not only is it extremely nourishing, it has an awesome tint to it. I love this lip balm.
Élise D.
Île-bizard
I really like that it's an all natural ingredients product but to me, it wasn't the most moisturizing lip balm!
Livvy P.
Bristol
I love berts bees, i had been wanting one for a while and when I finally got one i was not disappointed ata ll
Michaela B.
Love this lib balm the only thing is I find it dry when putting it on my lips I do notice a different after use
Nat C.
Canada
Burt's Bees is my go-to chapstick. Very moisturizing and long lasting! It's part of my daily make-up routine.
Abbie W.
This is moisturising but dosent repare them that quickly. It smells amazing and dosent feel sticky on the lips.
Katie Y.
These make my lips feel incredible, but some people don't like the smell. I personally don't mind it too much.
Courtney C.
Dartmouth, NS
Love love love Burt's bees!! Love the peppermint Burt's feels so refreshing and always helps with my chapped lips
Lindsey C.
Great lip chap if you can get it at a decent price. Shoppers has good sales. Refreshing and I love this product
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
This is so refreshing and it is one of the best formulas I've ever used. It's Smooth to apply and kept my lips hydrated without feeling sticky or thick. I loved reapplying it altho it really doesnt need a lot of reapplication.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?