BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

DANAH A.
Goes on smooth and leaves dry lips moist. Feels great and smells good as well. The only downside is I am afraid I will lose it!!
Tess B.
This is the most classic product to use for dry lips at any season. The minty freshness will leave your lips with a cool tingle!
leanne j.
Deffinitly one of my favorites love love love burts bees have so many. Smells good doesnt have a weird taste like other lipbalms
Paula R.
Salto, Salto
I've tried many of Burt's lip products over the years & have to say this is one of my favorites. The color (Red Dhalia) is lighter than you'd expect compared to the color shown on the tube. It adds a very nice subtle hint of color without any sparkles like their line of mica balms in the skinny tubes. A hint of color is exactly what I want, along with moisturizing so this turned out to be just about perfect. For the past two years or so my go to brand has been Alba Botanica Terratints, Bloom Lip Balm. This goes on thicker than Burt's so it lasts longer, has a teeny bit of sparkle, & has SPF. Burt's does not have any SPF. For winter, I'll be wearing this from now on because I really like the color, but for the summer, I'm sticking with Alba in Bloom. Alba is also much cheaper than Burt's. As of this review Burt's is at around $5 per tube. Alba is around $3 per tube. Overall they are both great lip balms.
Chelsea L.
Best lip chap every one knows. It's moisturizing and cooling and minty. Just love it! It is definitely the best cheap chap stick.
philippe m.
québec, qc
I love Burt's bees products. huis one is super hydrating. I don't have to use it more than twice a day... I really recommend it.
amber🌧 M.
Halifax, NS
The cooling sensation really makes it feel like it’s working. Decent lasting power, but you do need to reapply a few times a day
Alexis R.
One of the most nourishing lip balms I've used, it's hydrating and smoothing. It's also rather cheap which makes it a great buy.
Rachel M.
I love this lip balm! The color is so great. Not super dark, but looks natural. They moisturize while giving long lasting color.
Jaya S.
Not a huge fan. Seems like a basic lip balm. Gets the job done but doesn't blow my mind in any way. It does skin in fast though
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?