BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

ailyn c.
Very good lip balm. I use this when winter time, smooth on your lip and easy to use, I got any store or you can get at grocery store and drug store also. Very nice package and easy to apply. Highly recommended to anybody, I would it buy again and use it.
Jordan P.
Yes! Yes! Yes! One of my favorites. Any medicated lip balm is the balm for me! Lol. It's easy to apply and I use it every morning. It last a while, but it doesn't hurt to reapply every now and then. I repurchase every time I run out, or loose my current one!
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
Burt’s bees is by far my most favorite chapstick. It is a necessity. The mint flavor lasts a long time and you don’t have to keep reapplying constantly like other chapsticks. It is the only chapstick I have found, that actually soothes and rids chapped lips!!!
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
I was introduced to this product by friends mother. She bought hers from The Cracker Barrel and she told me I could get them at Kroger. I love this product because it's all natural and I'm all about that. There is nothing more hydrating then A natural product.
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
I love love love this! I use Burts bees mainly in the winter time when I need a lot of help for my dry lips. I have been using this for many many years and I will continue to do so. If your lips are chapped at all then you so need this! And it's affordable!!!
Michele W.
I use burts bees origional peppermint, i have severe allergies and luckily for me this safe. I love the comfort of knowing my lips wont swell and the softness it leaves. I love the smell as well, i apply a couple times a day, the chapsticks last a long time.
Chris H.
Colmar, PA
Absolutely love this product! The formula incorporates peppermint in it and gives a fresh and tingling sensation to the lips. Although it is a chapstick/lip balm the product itself doesn't seem the melt right into the lips. If your lips are very dry, try warming up the product or the lips before applying
Emily W.
This product really helped me out when i had dry lips or just needed them to look good, it lasts long and is very easy to apply, the packaging is nice its small and easy to have in a purse, this is my #1 go to brand for chapstick i would definitely recommend
Luban N.
Tampa
I love this lip balm. It has a great soft oily texture, and moisturizes for hours. It does melt into the cap if you leave it in the car or something, which is a waste. It comes in a huge variety of flavors that are all natural and taste and smell great.
Erin M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love all of the ingredients in Burt's Bees, so natural! As soon as I put this on my lips I feel refreshed. It has a very pleasant taste and lasts for a very long time! It is also supper affordable and you can find it at any supermarket or drug store!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?