Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I had this lip balm and it was not that bad, one thing that I noticed was that my lips got really dry when i used it. other than that, it smells great.I would definitely recommend this one.
I love these chapsticks, especially the new vanilla bean flavor! It smells great and feels very nice on my lips. It does let pretty quickly though so you have to be careful on warmer days
I love the original Burt's Bees Chapstick, but the coloured/shimmered ones are really nice too. Same finish and smooth feeling, but with the nicest selections of colours! (Long lasting too)
My favorite is the mango one! You get a lot of moisture instantly when you apply it and I love the feeling I get from it when I rub my lips together. Everyone should try this at least once!
I loooove Burt's Bees Lip Balm, it smells nice and it's so soft on the lips. It's not too oily or sticky, but it stays on my lips for very long time so my lips are smooth and kissable <3
Lasts long on my dry chapped lips. Wasn't attracted to it before may bebecause of the way it looks but the results were nice. Definitely a product to buythat would keep your lips smooth :)
My lips get so flaky and chapped especially in the winter. I tried a lot of lip balms but they only had short term effects. I could tell the difference from my first usage of Burt's Bees. It hydrates my lips and my lips aren't flaky or chapped anymore.
Every lip balm I find dries out extremely fast except for Burt's Bees. I've gone through so many and some of the flavors are amazing but the original beeswax lip balm will always be my go to. It leaves my lips so smooth.
I don't find this very helpful on very dry lips. This is more of a product you would put on if you need a little bit of moisture in the summer. It's not effective enough for "winter lips".
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos