BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jenni T.
stirling
Got this at Christmas and love it use it everyday before applying makeup, smells nice and would repurchase makes my lips look great and soft not very long lasting but still great product. Great for handbag
Gabrielle P.
Saskatoon
I have very dry and sensitive lips during the colder seasons. This lip balm was okay. Not the best one I've ever tried, but it was not the worst. I really like blistex lip chap.
Talena F.
Toronto
Holy grail!! I have this in peppermint and it works, I love the waxy consistency. It doesn't have a greasy or oily feel. If you put it on at night in the morning your lips will be very soft and moisturized.
Carrisa L.
Burt's Bees products are superb! The lip balm smells fantastic and moisturizes extremely well. It also adds just that little bit of color if you're looking for a subtle tint. The only down side is the price.
Catherine C.
This Chapstick is awful because you actually feel like you have thick wax on your lips. I wore it in the winter and it actually helped my lips get drier ! I recommend going for NUXE reve de miel instead :)
Darlene M.
Georgian Bluffs
Burt's Bee's products are natural, easy on your skin products. The lip balm is a treat to use! Moisturizes and protects your lips from the cold winter winds. Long-lasting hydration. Nice pomegranate scent.
Róisín M.
Burts bees make brilliant lip balm, however I did find the sticks slightly dry at first, I prefer the pots as it allows a thicker and more even distribution of product, but the sticks are still great for a mess free on-the-go kinda vibe.
Heather L.
Cashel
Favourite lip balm. The peppermint flavour is refreshing and slightly plumps the lips. Does not leave a sticky or gross residue on your lips like other lip balms. I love this and will keep repurchasing.
Amanda M.
Hamilton, ON
Is a pretty decent lip balm. I am not really particular to one brand so if its on same i will buy it but i never go out of my way to make sure i have this one. works good, but no better than any other.
Kathy V.
Calgary, AB
One of my holy grail lip balms. Moisturizing and actually feels like it sinks into your lips versus some others that sit on top. I love the peppermint in it. Jist enough to feel it but not overpowering.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?