BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ashton C.
Lexington, KY
This is another natural product that I buy again and again. The peppermint scent is invigorating and acts as a breath freshener. This balm is moisturizing, and I love that the ingredients are natural. This would be a great lip balm for men or women.
Rachel B.
Anderson, SC
This is my absolute favorite chopstick. Once I tried this a few years ago, I never used another one again. I have tried most other brands, and Burts Bees is by far the absolute best. I have about 5 different flavors, but the original is my favorite.
Teriana T.
Milwaukee, WI
When ever I wear a different kind of lip balm I notice that my lips dry out over a short period of time and the start to peal and when I wear burts bees I don't ever see that happening I have yet to say something bad bout this product I love it!
B
At a great price It has refreshing mint smell and flavor. It has a tingling sensation. It makes my lips soft while also repairing them. I have seen a significant change in my lips since I’ve been using this product. I recommend this product highly.
Monica L.
Winter Haven, FL
I received one of these kits for Christmas. It had lip balm, chapstick, hand and foot cream? The menthol in the hand and food cream were interchangeable and strong but I kept the chapstick till the last drop!
Harley C.
Summersville, WV
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! This is a life saver for me in the dreadful winter months! So many wonderful ingredients such as vitamin E! Over all a wonder lip balm that will leave your lips super hydrated and protected!
Ashley J.
Evergreen Pk, IL
I absolutely love Burt's Bees. The pomegranate moisturizing lip balm is my favorite. I always get the 3-pack or the kits that include the lip balm and the cuticle cream. All the products are very moisturizing and long lasting with a great scent.
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
Some balms seem to make your lips almost need them. You constantly have to apply them and your lips are not in better shape after repeated use. BB balms make your lips feel better. You could go a while without constant application when you use BB!!
Sabrina R.
I personally don't see the big hype with Burts bees chapstick. I used to be really into it with the scent and menthol cool essential it gives but I don't like the moisturizer itself. I like chapstick that is buttery amd noticeably thick and moisturizing
Tamar B.
Love the classic Bert's bees. Very moisturizing without feeling sticky. Has a very light scent which is fine. I am sensitive to scents and this is fine. Use it alone or before applying lipstick. I even apply throughout the day over my lipstick and it doesn't mess anything up and adds a ton of moisture. Love it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?