Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,612 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I have been using Burt's bees while growing up and still use it today and it's my keeps my lips feeling soft and moisturized, it's amazing!
Amazing! I use this everyday and my lips are never chapped, I love the peppermint in it, it makes your lips feel so fresh! Lasts ages too!
Really great product. Super hydrating but doesn’t feel too heavy or greasy! I have got so many people onto using this brand so that’s great
These lip balms are SO cool, I tried this exact one and you literally don't feel your lips for a bit but they feel amazing and refreshing!!
Love the scent and the way it feels on the lip this isn't one of my favourites but I would defiantly use it again but if isn't my favourite
This is the only lip balm I use. I have four in my possession at all time! The balm feels loose but not greasy. Peppermint feels refreshing
Nice scent, very minty. Helps my lips out in the winter, but sometimes is not the most emolient and can get uncomfortable or heavy feeling
This is the most hydrating lip product I have ever tried. It's a bit pricey in my area compared to other lip balms but it's well worth it.
Hint of colour, moisturizing, light flavor... What else can you ask for? I keep one in my purse and one in my car at all times. Love it!!
This product hydrates my lips, stays for a long time and smells great! i love Burt's bees products they are all so great and moisturizing :)
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos