BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ashley H.
Winchester
I bought this at Walmart because of the bees on the packaging. I like products made from natural sources. This lip balm smells like mint and the smell is so delicious. Also, it lasts so long! I would definitely recommend this to others and I will most definitely buy it again!
Jhalitza P.
This chapstick is my go to whenever I go in search for a chapstick ! You can find this product anywhere, it has abnormal chapstick package. It lasts for a long time. I would buy it a million times. Even though it is a little pricey for a chapstick, I still would recommend it.
Andie G.
Graham
This is my go too chapstick I absolutely love how hydrating this lip balm is! It glides on very smoother and has an amazing peppermint scent! I tend to apply it often as I love the smell! It has a very good price point and works very well! I will be continuing to purchase this!
Marjana J.
Edwardsville, IL
One of my favorites. I really like this lip balm. My lips tend to be dry, especially in cold days, and this product helps to keep my lips hydrated. Easy to use and super affordable. I would recommend it! It’s awesome!
Angela G.
Grants Pass
LOVE burts bees......ANY of their products are AWESOME.  Great value....not too pricey........feels good on the lips and skin.  Available at any department store which is nice.  Easy to apply and stays on great.  Definately thumbs up and would buy again!
hannah t.
Norton, VA
One of my favorite chapsticks. They have many different scents, flavors, and even pigments to choose from. Leaves my lips soft & smelling good for a long time. Easy application. Fairly inexpensive.
Olivia Leathers l.
Santa rosa, CA
Literally the ONLY Chapstick I'll use. It's extremely moisturizing and heals my lips quick when my lips get too dry from my matte lip stains from other brands. [product:burt's-bees-beeswax-lip-balm]
Sierra M.
This is my favorite lip balm but it hasn't worked very well for me lately. Maybe it's an old lip balm and I just need to replace it but my lips always seem to be chapped whether it's hot or cold outside and that needs to change asap! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Julia V.
Apache Jct, AZ
I got this at target. I've been using it for years and I really like the feel of it. It's not super smelly either so it's pretty wonderful! It keeps my lips hydrated and smooth, I always use it when I travel. I love burts and will always recommend to a friend when they ask.
Pam S.
Philadelphia
This product is good, however the lip balm tends to be thicker, I would say it is good to use when your lips are extremely dry.  I purchased this at my local CVS and it met my expectations.  Only downfall is my husband hates the beeswax smell and can tell when I am wearing it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?