BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brittany L.
Courtice, ON
Another 5 Star release from Burt's Bees. This lip balm tastes good, is natural, and it keeps my lips from being chapped! Within the first 3 days this lip balm had repaired my dry, chapped lips and my lips were no longer sore, cracked or chapped.
Catherine T.
Durham, NC
I love Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm! I have tried so many different types of chapstick over the years and nothing beats Burt's :). You can find it in almost ever CVS or RiteAid. You put a thin layer on and it lasts a long time. I have recommended to this to both my friends and family.
Lucia X.
Melbourne
Great product! Not the most pleasant scent but feels very nice on the lips. A little bit too waxy, though, so the product does take a bit of swiping on the lips to get a decent application. Lasts long enough, and lovely packaging! Would recommend.
Alyssa S.
Calgary
Definitely my favorite brand when it comes to lip balm. I'm currently using the pomegranate one, and love that it's tinted. I also have a couple other I use from Burt's Bees, and when I use them overnight, my lips still feel soft in the morning
Jessica O.
Napanee, ON
I love Burt bees lip balm! It
Works very well to keep the lips moisturized and smooth! Prevents dryness. Depending on the smell; some
Smell better than others! Very easy to apply!
Alyssia B.
I love the feel of this chapstick and it does wonders for my lips. I prefer to get the stick rather than the pots. The only think that would make this product better was if there was some sort of UV protection but as far as I know there is not.
kylee T.
Love this stuff. When I want something natural, earthy and cosy to put on my lips - this is my choice. It's a little tacky (due to the honey/wax components ) so wouldn't recommend as an always, all day kind of product but when your at home, reading a book in your pjs kind of chapstick.
Safina L.
Kelowna, BC
I LOVE all of Burt's Bees products. This lip balm is especially nice in the summer because the peppermint has a really cooling/tingly feel. I love that they use such natural ingredients with lots of vitamins to keep your skin nice and hydrated. Will be a Burt's Bees user till the end!
Carly A.
St, ON
I love this lip balm. not only for myself, but for my kids as well. I struggle with finding ones that I find actually work that aren't made of chemical garbage. this is hands down a favorite
Nikita R.
This is a nice, moisturizing lip balm. I'm not a huge fan of the smell though. This is the only burt's bees product I've tried and I'm quite satisfied with it. It last for a long time and isn't really visible on your lips when you're wearing it so it's okay to wear in the daytime.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?