BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Blair M.
Kingston , ON
I find Burt's Bees makes me break out, as I have sensitive lips. However if you do not have this problem this would be a good product. If you have sensitivity to lip balms this one doesn't work. Gives me dry, itchy, rashy lips.
ew.
Helen H.
LOVEEEEEE BURT'S BEES BEEWAX LIP BALMS! I've been using this lip balm for almost 5 years now and I really won't switch to any other lip balm! I tend to have dry lips and this lip balm really moisturizes my lips not like the other ones I used before! The duo set is a cheaper option which is really economical for people like me that keeps buying it! 100% recommend!
Denise F.
FORT MCMURRAY
It;s a decent lip balm, but I find that it isn't anything spectacular, so factoring in the price (which is a bit more than the average lip balm) I find myself gravitating towards cheaper ones that work just as well, if not better.
Fatima R.
Sydney, NSW
this is one of the best lip balms ever, the second i put it on i can feel it nourishing my lips, i feel i little tingling sensation from the peppermint which i like because it is really subtle i adore this product and would 100% buy it agin and recommend it
Victoria T.
Personally I love this product not only is it natural and organic it smells like peppermint! It has a slight tingle when on. A must have for winter and chapped lips. It helps immensely super cheap and worth it. Available at drug stores, target and online. Online shipping is great and arrives super quick! 100% recommended.
Catalina H.
Son los mejores del mundo, son 100% recomendables, tienen un excelente olor, te dejan muy ricos los labios y y nada que decir, no te los reseca y son buenísimos ya que son 100% naturales, lo volvería a comprar diez mil veces.
The honey one is my favourite, I love it! Smells gorgeous, my lips are super soft and absorbs well.
Good value for money, and long lasting. I will keep buying this over and over again (I end up loosing it before I finish it!)
Courtney L.
Huonville, Tasmania
I find Burt's Bee's lip products to be AMAZING. My lips always feel NOURISHED, FRESH and SOFT.The scent and texture, along with the easy to use packaging makes for an enjoyable experience. I am now a loyal Burt's Bee's customer :)
maya h.
Moisturizing ,left my lips very soft . can be very pricey but i think its money well spent. i use it 3
-5 times a day . i am always happy with it . i usually buy its at my local drug mart and any health store > i do recommened it do anyone with chap lips like me
Alice A.
I haven't had this specific product before however I've had loads of there other lip balm. It stays lasts really well and has a lovely natural glossy look to it. I would recommend any of these products to people! I'll look forward to trying another product soon!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?