BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sarah A.
Davao City, Davao del Sur
My whole family uses this the whole year round. I have it in all my bags and have more in my medicine cabinet. Cheap, effective and has that minty feel on the lips I'm addicted to. Super love it!
Brisley B.
West Jordan, UT
Love love love!! The one I like most is the mango one. It has the best scent to it. And it just leaves my lips so soft and mousterized throughout the day. Always put it on before I put any lipstick on.
Ambur H.
Toronto, ON
I'm a big fan of Burt's Bees Lip Balm, but I do find it to be a pretty expensive brand, so I'll usually opt for my go-to peppermint chapstick over this one, but it really is a fantastic product! :)
kristine d.
Amazing product!
I live by this Chapstick. It smells really good and keeps my lips moisturised all day, it has a slight tingling feeling to it but nothing too over the top. Holy Grail item for sure!
Bhaba J.
Tampa, FL
I love this lip balm. Its super moisturizing and also very comfortable to carry anywhere. It made my lips really soft and moisturized. It really works for me. This lip balm is a must for everyone.
Pepper P.
I used to LOVE this chap stick, but now I am so allergic to it. I loved the feel, the taste, and how my lips would stay unchapped for a long time! Now if I wear it my lips swell and get itchy! :(
Lori L.
Mazatlán
I used it for a long time but suddenly got a rash and had to change my lip balm. The price was good, and it felt natural. The package was ok. Maybe others will enjoy it.
Mirita M.
Springfield
This chapstick is super affordable and great for keeping your lips moisturizers. Only down side is that it's small so kind of easy to lose, but definitely did what it was meant to do and I would definitely suggest you try it out!
Angela V.
Paisley, ON
I have been a fan of Burt's Bee lip products for some time. I like how they offer products that help your lips, with just a tint of colour and don't have that fake 'make-up-blam' feeling to them. Never had a problem with them, and definitely great in the dry winter months!
Marina G.
Was good at moisturizing lips in the short term. The tinted colour was noticeable, but subtle. I would probably not purchase again due to the high cost, and the fact that it was not anymore effective than other brands available.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?