BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Claire O.
Northville, MI
I love this lip balm.  This is a must have for my purse at all times.  It is such an easy lip balm to grab and put on when my lips are chapped.  I have really bad chapped lips so it is hard to find a product for me that doesn't make you reapply every hour or so. This lip balm doesn't do that for me, there are such long term results. My lips instantly feel better and they slowly feel repaired after multiple uses.
Mike S.
Madison, NJ
This lip balm is amazing!!!! Keeps lips fresh all day. I use this daily. I always recommend this lap balm to all my friends and family and they also love it. I highly suggest everyone switched to Burt’s Bees products
val n.
I will always love Burts bees. They Cost about two dollars more than Chapstick. In my opinion, Burts bees is better than Chapstick. I love the way it smooths on my lips. I recommend Burts bees. It is worth the money.
Maddie K.
Fullerton
Favorite chapstick that ACTUALLY works and works fast!! Doesn’t just give me overly slimy lips that are soft for 5 minutes but helps to soothe and cure my chapped and dry lipsBurt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Jay 💖.
This lip balm was okay for me. Obviously,I loved the fact that it was organic and it is really mosturizing and feels quite smooth on the lips. My only problem is the price,because I'm someome who loses chapsticks easily. I have repurchased this twice due to losing it,so that was about $10 for the two. However,I don't really regret it because it's such a nice product,so I suppose it evens out! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Truly E.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite chapstick in the world! It has a minty cooling feeling when you apply it and it leaves my lips feeling nourished and less chapped. The scent is kind of strong but if you don’t mind the smell of mint, then I really do recommend this.
Megan K.
menomonie wi
My lips during the winter get very chapped. I have tried many products but none compared to burts bees. Even if I'm a little dehydrated this brings my lips back to normal. Love the tingling feel and instant relief.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
This was my favorite lip balm all throughout middle school and high school, and it is still a favorite. It’s a tried and true and always leaves my lips feeling smooth and smelling great (depending on the scent chosen)
Jenna F.
Birdsboro, PA
Lasts all day and moisturizes my lips. It's thick and doesn't melt like most of my other lip balms do. It smells like peppermint and gives a cooling sensation to your lips. I prefer this one over the other flavors.
Amanda S.
I have been using Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm for probably 10 years now and it is my holy grail chapstick! The price is good and the tube lasts forever! I only have to apply it a couple of times a day and I am set! I have tried to find other chapsticks that work as well and have been unsuccessful. I love that it smells like peppermint! It feels very nice on the lips and is very comforting. I keep a tube of this chapstick in every bag, nightstand, and room that I own... definitely cannot go without this. You will not regret buying this product. Plus!! It is natural!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?