BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jenny L.
Melbourne
Very light lip blam. Moisturises my lips and does not feel sticky or tacky. This is great for wearing under lipstick or just alone. It is very affordable and would recommend. But it does require reapplications throughout the day, especially after drinking.
Shelby O.
I find that burts bees actually makes my lips MORE chapped. Maybe my lips are just naturally super chapped but after a month of use and never any noticeable difference I finally gave up.
Mah R.
Burt bees is my favorite brand of lip balm and this one is one of the best flavors!!
It's slightly coloured which I really like and it smells wonderful. It also really helps my dry lips hydrated. I would definitely buy it again and again and again :)
Liana F.
Burt's Bees never disappoints! I love the texture. It's not sticky, but leaves my lips feeling moisturised. It also comes in different tints and flavours which is great if i want to try something new! I love their products. They're my go to. Would buy again.
Tabitha J.
Stratton Audley , Oxfordshire
Burt bees lip balm is very nourishing. I don't buy this product as often as I would like to due to the price however it is an extremely easy product to apply. It is more expensive than most lip care products but it's worth it. I would definitely recommend !
Kayley T.
Scotland
Burts Bee's original lip balm is a pretty standard lip balm. Unfortunately, it is not the one I reach for regularly, but I will use it it nothing else is to hand. It has a lovely scent but I find that it is quite dry and drags on my lips during application.
Cierra G.
Drayton Valley
This lip balm is 10/10 for life. My absolute favorite. I try a lot of lip products but always come back to Burts Bees. It's light, and tingly and amazing. Goes on like a charm and lasts a while on your lips. Would recommend forever, it's the best in the world.
Soleil A.
Hands down the best lip balm product next to my blistex Mendex! I got this from my local beauty supply store ❤️ It's soldier easy to pop into your bag and easy to apply. It was a little pricey since I got it from Trinidad but I would definitely buy it again
Liisa Õ.
Love this lip balm. Burts bees lip balms are my favorite. They really help healing and protecting my lips. Especially when it's winter and my lips are very dry. This lip balm is easy to apply and the packaging looks lovely. I would recommend this product for everyone who has problems with dry lips.
Jessica D.
St-Jean, QC
I love this lipbalm, especially in winter! When my lips hurt and are dry, it provides a quick relief. I have had better smelling lipbalms before but this one is by far the most effective!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?