BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Elise F.
london
Perfect lip balm to keep in your bag at all times. It’s soothing and moisturising and the neutral flavour is perfect if you don’t want something too fancy.
Maya S.
I use Burt's Bees lip balm everyday, and it keeps my lips nice and smooth. I stated using it about two years ago and my lips haven't gotten chapped since.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Burt’s Bee makes great Eco products! They are high quality and work great. Love Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. Reasonable price their products!
Crystal M.
Digby, NS
I absolutely love Burt's Bees lip balm I feel it goes on a thick layer which I feel is protecting my lips as I want and I just love the natural taste to it.
Raimonda N.
Manchester
This product is amazing! It smells lovely, isn't annoying though. Texture is nice and smooth and you won't need to reapply it every 5mins like others! 5/5!
Nicole D.
Nourishing for lips and keeps my lips hydrated all day long. I swear by this stuff. One tube has lasted me around three months and it isn't that expensive.
Farah J.
00000
The original Peppermint lip balm that has ever made my lip feel moisturized, it works great when I'm applying it under my lipstick to prevent drying
Ellie J.
Merthyr Tydfil , Treharris
All time favourite lip balm! Keeps lips soft and hydrated! If ever I have chapped lips a few applications of this and they're back to being soft as smooth
Joanne B.
Edinburgh
I like this product a lot, good value, nourishing lip balm that works well and is indicative of the brand. Also love the red tint in one of the varieties.
Zoey B.
Regina, SK
I love this lip balm, leaves me feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world. This is my go-to chap stick- it's so good and smells and feels amazing!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?