Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I've been using Burt's since I was kid and so has my mother. It smells really great and it leaves your lips feeling so nice and moisturized
Tastes good, does good! Love this product! So so so good! Handy to have on you at all times for an instant hit of honey tasting hydration!
Hint of colour, moisturizing, light flavor... What else can you ask for? I keep one in my purse and one in my car at all times. Love it!!
Best lip balm ever. So hydrating and all natural! Great price point. The more you apply the better your lips become. Long lasting moisture.
I have been using Burt's bees while growing up and still use it today and it's my keeps my lips feeling soft and moisturized, it's amazing!
Love the lip balm. I have about 10 of them in all different flavours. They help a lot. They are worth the price and are excellent quality.
Nice scent, very minty. Helps my lips out in the winter, but sometimes is not the most emolient and can get uncomfortable or heavy feeling
This is the most hydrating lip product I have ever tried. It's a bit pricey in my area compared to other lip balms but it's well worth it.
Love the scent and the way it feels on the lip this isn't one of my favourites but I would defiantly use it again but if isn't my favourite
This product is realy cute and handy i put it in my bag whatever i go out and its realy sofy on your lips the packaging is cute but simple
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos