BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Carmen V.
Guatemala
This lip balm is the best. I have a little brother that used to have chapped lips all the time because of allergies and this lip balm saved him. It was really painful for him and we bought so many products for him to use and this worked like a charm. I use it too and it's my go-to lip balm always.
Tricia C.
Newmarket, Ontario
I love Burt's Bees chapstick. I work at a hospital and it is very dry and I rely on Burt's Bees to keep my lips fr drying out. No other product even comes close. I always have a stockpile because you never know when you will need Burt's Bees to the rescue
Charlotte A.
Montreal
A classic lipbalm that is true to its reputation! Easy to apply, stays on for hours, makes my lips feel plump and mega moisturized. The price is definitely higher than other lipbalms, but for this one the quality is out of the roof. I rec this to EVERYONE. Especially people who live in dry places.
Clara P.
Llanelli, Carmarthenshire
This lip balm made my lips feel so smooth and hydrated. I suffer from very dry/burning lips. And this if applied regularly will completely stop that from happening. It acts as a complete shield for my lips in the wind which is very important to stop them from chapping. Such an excellent product.
Brittany K.
APO
I love this lip balm. It works very well to keep my lips healthy. This is my go to brand of chopstick. I really like the smell of the regular balm. It is a very high quality product for the price. I would definitely recommend this to anybody with dry lips.
Patricia M.
PORTER'S LAKE
This lip balm has such a nice cooling feeling from the peppermint, which also provides a very nice smell. I have used this product for years and love the way it feels on my lips. This is a go to product of mine to keep my lips healthy and hydrated
Israa S.
Hamilton, ON
I have large lips and, especially in the winter, they tend to chap really easily. Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm is the best I have ever used! I just spread some on before heading to bed and in the morning, my lips are silky smooth! Thanks Burt's Bees!
Loli G.
I can live without this lip balm , I've been recently using it for 7 month , I got it on website , and I've seen a big difference, easy to apply and has a great amount of moisturizing for the lips and I recommend buying it , trust me I won't regret !
June L.
Germantown, MD
I like this lip balm, it makes my lips really soft. The price is good also!! Ive tried different ones and I notice this one is a bit better, so I always keeps this in my makeup bag.
Nicole R.
I adore anything by the Burts Bees brand. I am all for a natrual beauty brand and this product excels in all areas. It perfectly hydrated, soothed and was a great texture. I love that its in a tube for hygiene reasons and the packaging is really cute.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?