BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Leah S.
Oshkosh, WI
 Absolutely love this chapstick! Not only does the balm moisturize my lips, but the minty flavor brings my lips back to life with a long lasting scent! I also love that I can find this product at most retailers! I've repurchased this many times, and will continue to do so!
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
LOVE this kit! I have super sensitive skin and normal lip balms irritate my lips but not this one! My lips feel fresh and moisturized after use, which is perfect in dry weather. The cuticle cream is super great too. This kit is a perfect gift for your friends and family.
amber D.
My favorite of the burts bees line. I have only tried this and the vanilla bean of the chap stick but can not have myself buy any other scent. It moisturizers lips so greatly and does not feel like you have to constantly be reapply because of the thickness! I am a big fan of burts bees.
Erica S.
Jackson , MS
I do love the smoothness if this lip chap on my lips. I go to sleep with it and wake up with my lips soft and smooth as ever!! I would love to get more of this. The packaging is vey pretty with the little bee on it. The best lip chap on the market, yes i would buy again!!
Abby M.
Katy, TX
Yes yes yes!!!! Do you have cracked dry lips? Well then this is the product made just for you! I use this almost everyday and it keeps my lips from being chapped and sore. My mother gave it to me as a birthday gift and I've been using it ever since! Hope it works for you!
Paige S.
Tallahassee, FL
A must have in my house. I have one of these in my makeup bag, my purse, my bathroom, my nightstand. Can’t have too many of these. Keep my lips looking and feeling so healthy and I just love the slight sting it feels nice and refreshing. Obsessed with moisturizing my lips since I started using Burts bees instead of eos!
Kennedy F.
Omaha, NE
The best lip balm on the market! I love all Burt's Bees products, but this is something that I can not live without. I keep one in my purse, at my desk, and by my bed. It is refreshing on the lips and it leaves a tingly feeling. It keeps me refreshed throughout the day!
Chandler C.
Marietta, GA
I have one of these in almost every flavor. As I'm transitioning into a more natural lifestyle I enjoy being able to bring things I've always used with me. The packaging is iconic and it's so easy to find. Burts bees is sold everywhere from the grocery store to books a million.
Zam V.
Tempe
this is a little more expensive than most lip balms but I'm telling you it is worth it!! it last for a long time and it works so good! I would take quality over quantity any day. I would recommended this to everyone definitely would get again. you can get it at target
Jean W.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite lip balm ever. It's so nourishing on my dry, cracked lips. I've gone through so many tubes of this. The grapefruit is my favorite because it's refreshing and smells so good. The price usually scares some people away, and it is a little pricy, but it's so worth it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?