Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
By far the best lip balm I have ever used and one of my favourite beauty products! I like the fact that some of them are slightly tinted while the mint one leaves a slightly matte finish on my lips.
Burt's bees makes a really great lip balm. I like that I can feel the product on my lips but it isn't overly heavy. The little hint of peppermint feel great on my lips.
Wow this is GOLD in a tube for all year round not onyl is it great priced but it is worth every penny and is a great lip primer for everyday or even before lip products!
best lip balm ive used in a long time. i always have dry lips and this has helped me so much. would much rather pay the money for this other cheaper options! very happy!
My favorite chap stick. Burt's Bees is the best product that I have used on my lips. It makes your lips really soft, but you do not have to keep applying it because it does not have alcohol as an ingredient like other chap sticks which requires you to keep reapplying.
Great product at a great price point. This chap stick is an effective moisturizer as it's made from beeswax. Along with eos, these are the only balms I use in my lips.
One of my favorite products are 100% natural Burt's Bees. Are pruduct which help the skin, in a natural way. And they help keep the skin as more "perfect" as possible.
This doesn't smell as good as the original Burt's Bees and doesn't feel as nice on the lips. Mostly it is just the smell I don't like though. Otherwise, a fine product.
I love this Chapstick. It's effective and smells great. A bit pricey but worth the money. My lips instantly feel hydrated and this Chapstick holds up for quite awhile.
Love it, I don't buy anything else. I like the natural ingredients, colours and subtle flavor. My husband has even started using it, I by the plain non tinted for him.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos