BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Soph R.
I have used this lip balm for years and next to Carmex they are my favorite lip products. My lips are left feeling replenished, they taste great and they really do keep them protected for hours.
Lisa K.
Powassan
This product does wonders to my dry lips. This past winter, I've used this product to tackle my excessively dry lips and it works every time. I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world.
Mae L.
Love this! This is my all time favorite kind of chopstick, besides the eos. It stays on your lips for a long periods of time, it heals and soothes your lips. Best feeling ever.
Sukh K.
Toronto
I have a good collection of lip care products but i found this product to make me smile :) ..my lips crack easily but when i used Burt's bee balm it makes my lips smooth and it smells so good!
Neema A.
Love this! I buy it not only for me but for my daughter as well. As someone mentioned though, both of us tend to lose our sticks often so the cost does add up, lol.
Tori M.
Ottawa
Burt's Bees always has amazing products and this is no exception! The lip balm is perfect for everyday use or a primer for lip colour, it keeps my lips healthy and hydrated all day long!
Carley S.
Windsor
I use my Burt's Bees daily. it keeps my lips moisturized no matter what and they've got some great lip products with colour in them as well, so you don't have to go bare lipped. Love it
Deja Marie G.
Marabella
Love that it's made of all natural ingredients and is gentle yet super moisturizing for lips. My fav is the peppermint because it gives you that tingly, soothing feeling when applied.
Aivee G.
I love this product as it moisturizes dry lips well, and i like that its organic. i like the pomegranate one coz its nicely scented and has anti oxidants as well
Sarah K.
Toronto
Really great and moisturizing. honestly i was a bit hesitant with the product, but it turned out great. received it as a prize and i will definitely buy this product again. Love it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?