BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Audrey M.
New Glasgow
I can not live without this stuff!! I have it with me all the time! The kids even have one in their backpacks! I generally buy it at Shoppers Drug Mart. It is the best balm ever! This works great to moisturizer your lips, and it is fantastic to use with a lip stain to help prevent drying!!
Jennifer B.
Calgary, AB
I've been using this for years and absolutely love it! I have really dry lips and this is the only product that really makes a difference without having to reapply too often. Natural ingredients are always a plus too!
felicia p.
I do purchase this lip balm a lot. my only downfall with it is that i think when they try to flavor things they taste terrible so i only buy the original (which i love) but it seems like i need to apply it every few mins bc it doesn't feel like anything is there & that it has worn off.
Becca T.
British Columbia
This is a great product! Smells so good and feels really nice on my lips. Only downside is that you need to reapply quite often if you have one with colour tint.

#makeup #nails #lips #reviews #body #skincare
Anna E.
I love Burt's Bees products because they are so moisturizing and they are all natural. These products are on the pricey end though. This edition doesn't look to efficient because it comes in a tin instead of a stick but it looks that it would be as good as the other Burt's bees products.
Shannon G.
It feels very light and refreshing on your lips, not at all sticky. I used to go through tubes of this, however since I developed kind of an allergy to the stuff in bees wax, I can't use this anymore :'( the lip balm itself is great though~
Kara E.
I love the way my lips feel after applying Burt's, but I always seem to have to reapply frequently as that feeling wears off. It is great though - I like that my lips aren't sticky or slimy while I'm wearing it!
Jaime D.
I love Burt's Bees but they're a little pricey for lip balms. I love that they use beeswax, they smell and taste great because of it. They last pretty long on your lips which is really great. The only thing that keeps me from buying regularly is the price because I feel that I get very similar outcomes from other brands that cost less.
ashley k.
The Burt's Bees Beeswax squeezable lip balm is very moisturizing. I had very cracked lips when I started using it, and the product plumbed them right up after around three days. The only downsides to this lip balm is that it is very greasy and doesn't taste very good either. I would recommend this to anyone who has extremely dried lips.
Hannah G.
Plymouth, Devon
Love this product, really moisturizing, great for everyday use or just to soften up the lips before putting on your favorite lipstick. Not as good as some other hydrating lip balms but definitely a keeper.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?