Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Found it quite sticky and didn't stay moisturised for long, but smells amazing. I like that i was a squeezable made it much less messy to apply.
I love that this lip balm is all natural since you end up eating it all day! It is nice and moisturizing and long lasting without being too waxy.
I enjoy this except for the fact it can dry my lips out over time. I used this and had moisturized lips at first but they quickly turned chapped
I have tried so many types of lip balms for my dry lips and this is the only product that seems to work. I got this on sale at walmart. Love it!
I conststantly repurchase the peppermint lip balm, it hydrates my lips more than any other lip balm ive used, and is great quality for the price.
One of the best lip balms for Canadian winter chapped lips. Very cost friendly and available anywhere, I always keep a balm in my jacket pocket.
My hubby loves this lip balm, it smells so great and it really helps, chapped lips but it is very pricey as compared to other drugstore finds.
I enjoy the scent but I find it didn't feel very moisturizing. I felt like I had to tug it over my lips. I prefer a more "buttery" application.
My lips get so dry during all parts of the year and I must say that Burt's Bees products always do the trick. I would recommend them to anyone.
Hubby favorite "manly" lip balm for the dry winter months. Doesn't leave a glossy finish or have any tint so great the for man of the house ;)
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos