Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
A great lipbalm for all lips, whether they're dry or just need a little shine! I use mine during the winter and it keeps them very hydrated!
Love this stuff because of the ingridents and it keeps your lips moisturized ! It is a little bit more money but lasts a good amount of time.
Love how Burt's bees looks and feels on ky lips. I always feel this nice fresh tingle, too. Color selections are the best. Worth the price.
Love using this lip balm. One of my all time favorites of all time. I go thought them like nothing and buy them all time super long lasting^^
This lip balm will keep your lips moisturized until you go to sleep! Also, it has a nice peppermint taste and is made with natural products.
i love this product, i bought a set of these and found that they really hydrated my lips and i have really dry lips, especially in the winter
Nice lip balm and at a good price. Moisturises the lips without being sticky or shiny. Also has a pleasant flavour and subtle, natural scent.
Love wearing this on a casual day , very moisturizing on the lips , not a fan of the yellow packaging , but over all good product good value.
An okay lip balm, I don't find it as moisturizing as nivea's lip balms, but if you're looking for all natural products this is a great option
I love this product! After the phase of it went through my group of friends, i finally jumped on the band wagon! I absolutely love Burt Bees!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos