BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
I really wanted to like this, but my Blistex is much better. This one is waxy and not moisturizing enough for my dry lips. I don't think it lives up to its hype.
Erin H.
I love this!! It's one of my favorite all natural lip balms. If ur browsing in the drugstore definitely pick this up. It's rare for me to like an all natural lip balm with no scent or flavor but this one is great. Especially for the price!!
Munira B.
Khaitan, Block 4, building 36, flat 5
I saw many youtubers mentioning this product in their videos and I thought I might as well try it.... And... They're all right!! This thing is amazing!! So moisturizing it just glides on to my rough and chapped lips and 5 MINUTES and voila!!
Elissa H.
Pearfield Road, ForestHill
have used this lip balm many times and would buy it again and again, great tingling effect from the peppermint used in it and overall an excellent moisturising lip balm
member-29515
The best lip balm ever. Better than any of the flavoured Burt's Bees. Very emollient and waxy. Good as a lip primer, overnight mask or daily lip balm. I think I might be on the 30th tube, no joke.
Gabriela K.
I love Burt's Bees products and I will continue to use them every night before going to be because they repair my chapped lips after a day out in the cold. Definitely recommend!
Merissa M.
Comox , BC
Loved this product always help prevent my lips from getting chapped and you can get some smells that are pretty fantastic basically the only lip balm I use love it
Becky O.
God I love these haha. I find my lips dry out so quickly and I have like 5 of these floating around at all times. especially when winter rolls around these are a must have
Victoria T.
Great variety, nice to choose which scent/ taste I want each day. Very hydrating compared to other brands which end up making my lips drier because they contain irritants!
Isobel H.
I love Burt's Bee's
Their products are great for chapped lips, but it also gives them a little shine which is nice
It also smells really great & it's super refreshing
Love it
x
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?