Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
actually i dont try this product ever but i really want to try it at the earliest because i am so excited to review this product.thanks
Tastes good, does good! Love this product! So so so good! Handy to have on you at all times for an instant hit of honey tasting hydration!
My favorite lip balm ever! The flavor is just awesome and the ingredients are the most natural you could ever find! Totally recommend it!
Smells nice but didn't do it for me! Didn't last long and had to keep topping up. Other brands last longer, smell nice and look better on.
Not my favourite product, I used to like this product when I was in high school but I feel like it doesn’t last as long as other lip balms
Have to stick with classic Burt's Bees lip balm when it comes to a classic I don't want to try others. It's long lasting and easy to apply.
love this lip balm, super hydrating. love the cooling sensaton on my lips makes me feel like its really doing something. Pretty fair price
It's an amazing lip balm. It feels refreshing and it helps your lips when they are a cracked. It's price is razonable and I love the smell.
I love everything they make absolutely amazing products I would highly recommend this to anyone and I will continue to buy their products!
I find Burt's bees to be the best lip balm for me. It works great and doesn't have that icky taste that can sometimes get in your mouth.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos