BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jasmin N.
this is not vegan and technically inhumane. Not only that but Burt the founder ended up being bought out by a bigger corporation who did not carry on his dream but instead made a monopoly off of an honest dream. Save the bees guys. theres better products out there anyways.
Marjana J.
Edwardsville, IL
One of my favorites. I really like this lip balm. My lips tend to be dry, especially in cold days, and this product helps to keep my lips hydrated. Easy to use and super affordable. I would recommend it! It’s awesome!
Jasmine H.
West Palm Beach, FL
Burt's Bees is such a classic brand! I alway keep one in my bag at all times! Keeps my lips moisturized while still remaining natural and not all "menthol-y" like some brands! They have so many scents and colors to choose from you really have no reason not to give them a shot!
Andie G.
Graham
This is my go too chapstick I absolutely love how hydrating this lip balm is! It glides on very smoother and has an amazing peppermint scent! I tend to apply it often as I love the smell! It has a very good price point and works very well! I will be continuing to purchase this!
Maggie J.
Burts bees chapstick is ok. I thought it was my favorite until I was introduced to another and after using that other one for a while I switched back to burts and wash shocked how 'waxy' it is! And I feel that it can be a bit heavy :P I did find the peppermint was nice though.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
this is such a great product.  It instantly hydrates your lips without feeling over the top.  Very smooth and long lasting.  The packaging is pretty good and fits well with the theme.  A lot of their products are really good and i always have one of their lip balms handy.Save the bees
Amber K.
Round Rock, TX
I know I'm alone on this because I've been shamed many times for making these comments, but Burt's Bees just doesn't work for me. My lips are always very chapped and when I put this on it's like it pulls the skin along with it. It just makes me feel waxy and not silky smooth.
Patty H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have bought This product in the color free chapstick and also tinted. I love the colors. I wear the product  and wear it to work. I have been able to buy it at Walgreens and the local grocery store. Great price for an awesome product. Yes I would definitely buy it again.
Katie J.
An oldie but a goodie... I have been using Burt's longer than any other lip product. Nothing compares to the cooling and tingling sensation of this chapstick! I have repurchased for years and will continue to purchase because I haven't found another product quite like this one.
Michelle F.
Tempe, AZ
Love everything Burts & Bees, the only problem is the chapsticks can be pricey, but the quality is always really good, and they sell it just about anywhere (WalMart or Wallgreens) It does usually last a long time before I put in in the dryer or leave it in my car lol.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?