BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Israa S.
Hamilton, ON
I have large lips and, especially in the winter, they tend to chap really easily. Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm is the best I have ever used! I just spread some on before heading to bed and in the morning, my lips are silky smooth! Thanks Burt's Bees!
angelic c.
Stoney Creek, ON
I have gone back and forth between using this product and a Blistex brand. I find that whenever I use this product consistently it seems to dry out my lips instead of healing them of chappedness and dryness. I personally would not recommend this product.
Kate J.
My all-time favourite lip balm! I use this every day, I keep it in my bag, car and home. I really like the little bit of plumping effect it gives. I will always continue to buy this. I've tried high end lip balms and none of compared to Burt's Bees
Linda N.
I like the selection of scents that were available. I've repurchased used this product multiple times. It certainly does the job and keeps my lips conditioned. The packaging isn't fancy but ties in clearly with the natural product. I would recommend.
Tiff C.
London, ON
Love this company, price of lip balm a bit too high but it's amazing. It contains natural ingredients-which I love, smells great, applies well but the affect doesn't last that long as compared to EOS. Would recommend if you're willing to spend more $$
serene L.
It is such a nice thing to carry around for my lips. So easy to apply although you need to apply a bit more to feel it on your lips and let it soak in. Instantly moisturising and I’m almost finished with this tube and going to repurchase this again.
Nicole R.
I adore anything by the Burts Bees brand. I am all for a natrual beauty brand and this product excels in all areas. It perfectly hydrated, soothed and was a great texture. I love that its in a tube for hygiene reasons and the packaging is really cute.
June L.
Germantown, MD
I like this lip balm, it makes my lips really soft. The price is good also!! Ive tried different ones and I notice this one is a bit better, so I always keeps this in my makeup bag.
mona M.
I like it it works on my dry chopped lips some people said it is hot mint but I like it for this reason it doesn't make layer on your lips no it goes with them soft and comfortable
Kinga D.
If you have dry lips this is the product to have! Leaves them feeling soft and and gives you that moisture you need. A little pricey at $4.99 for a small tube, but then again you can't put a price on quality lip balm and this stuff is definitely it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?