BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

deanne d.
This lipbalm was super moisturizing and lasted for hours! I love the smell & love that it is a natural product. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is the little bit of color can look a bit caked on if you start off with cracks in your lips so exfoliate those lips first ;)
Krista G.
La Ronge
Definetly a 5 star for this one, especially when winter comes. When my lips get really dry, I use the medicated lip balm and in less then 2 days my lips are back to being the plump soft lips they are so I can go back to using my lip sticks. i always choose to buy Burts Bees.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
I steal these from my boyfriend all the time! He never goes anywhere without one! They literally are the best, and not expensive at all if you get them in a four pack. I'm not really a fan of their other products, but these are great!
Jess G.
This is my favourite lip balm! I have used many of the Burt's Bees lip balms and didn't like the others as I found them too thin and oily, however this one is completely different! It has quite a thick feeling formula. It has a peppermint scent which is very cooling on your lips. I feel like it really hydrates my lips and I love it!
Louisa G.
East Anglia, UK
I am a relative latecomer to Burt's Bees, having only bought my first products last year. I love these tinted lip balms, my favorite being hibiscus, a subtle pinky-red. I do suffer with chapped lips as I'm outside a lot, but so far this Winter, nada. I love that you get the flattering hint of colour, it is light in texture, non-gloopy and a reasonable price for such good quality.
Fatuma R.
My lips are usually very dry, and no matter what product I used to put on my lips, my lips would just generally be dry. One of my friends adviced me to buy Burt's Bees Chapstick, and it was a life saver for me, as my lips are hardly dry now. I use it maybe 3 times a day and my lips are generally moisturized throughout the day.
Sabrina T.
This is one of the best lip balms I've used. I like the mint one just because it feels refreshing on the lips. It's thin, but moisturizing and doesn't make my lips peel once I stop using it for a bit, which is a very important factor for me in lip balms.
Vanessa Z.
Toronto, ON
I literally always have this on me. It's a staple, I never leave home without it and though I've searched high and low for the best lip balm, tried hundreds of different brands, I always come back to this one. Personally I prefer the original beeswax, but I do mix it up with vanilla or other tinted balms of theirs from time to time.
Kat P.
This is my favorite lip balm. It's a great balm. And it's tinted... Best thing ever. It adds a subtle hint to my lips while keeping them super moisturized throughout the day. Can't live without this product -especially in the winter.
Maya S.
I love burt's bees lip balms. They are super hydrating and long lasting and smell good. Although i find them to expensive for a lip balm. I think they are super good but would prefer to buy a good quality chew lip balm like blistex. I would recommend hurts bees lip balms if you are happy to invest in a high quality lip balm.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?