Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This is one of my go-to lip balms in the winter. It always makes your lips feel fresh and safe during the colder months. I always have a tube in my pocket!
I like this product a lot, good value, nourishing lip balm that works well and is indicative of the brand. Also love the red tint in one of the varieties.
I love burts bees. Moisturizes and keeps my lips so soft. Its a little pricey for a chapstick in my opinion but its worth it for a great quality chapstick.
I have about 4 of these on the go at all times. One for work, home, my purse etc. Makes my lips incredibly soft and smells great too. Also very affordable.
Great product. Love Burt’s bees lip balm, it is a great product and is always a hit never a miss! My friends all use it and I would recommend it to anyone!
Goes on smooth and isn't too dry or watery, absorbs quickly. It doesn't seem to last too long though, and I would need to reapply it throughout the day.
Honestly is this a fad item? Because it does not moisturizer, just feels like hard wax on my lips and doesn't seem moisturizing at all. Do not recommend.
Personal its not going to last long. Does the job. Is very minty. Don't get it in your eyes. Is very good. Worth the money. Willing to try other flavours
Super lightweight, thats why I dont like it. Very affordable price. Its a very dry hydrating lipstick. Smells very good. It didnt last a lot on my lips.
Would 100% recommend as I love this product and the slight tingle. Love the smell and the texture and really do think it's perfect. No complaints at all
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos