BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Steph F.
VERNON, BC
This is one of my go-to lip balms in the winter. It always makes your lips feel fresh and safe during the colder months. I always have a tube in my pocket!
Joanne B.
Edinburgh
I like this product a lot, good value, nourishing lip balm that works well and is indicative of the brand. Also love the red tint in one of the varieties.
Hayley C.
Ottawa
I love burts bees. Moisturizes and keeps my lips so soft. Its a little pricey for a chapstick in my opinion but its worth it for a great quality chapstick.
kelly G.
I have about 4 of these on the go at all times. One for work, home, my purse etc. Makes my lips incredibly soft and smells great too. Also very affordable.
Taylor D.
Halifax
Great product. Love Burt’s bees lip balm, it is a great product and is always a hit never a miss! My friends all use it and I would recommend it to anyone!
Kristen A.
Waterloo, ON
Goes on smooth and isn't too dry or watery, absorbs quickly. It doesn't seem to last too long though, and I would need to reapply it throughout the day.
G M.
Honestly is this a fad item? Because it does not moisturizer, just feels like hard wax on my lips and doesn't seem moisturizing at all. Do not recommend.
Claire-Louise P.
Personal its not going to last long. Does the job. Is very minty. Don't get it in your eyes. Is very good. Worth the money. Willing to try other flavours
Laura V.
Super lightweight, thats why I dont like it. Very affordable price. Its a very dry hydrating lipstick. Smells very good. It didnt last a lot on my lips.
Linzi M.
Glasgow
Would 100% recommend as I love this product and the slight tingle. Love the smell and the texture and really do think it's perfect. No complaints at all
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?