Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,612 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Who doesn't like Burt's Bees chapstick?? It works so well for chapped lips and smells great... what more can you ask for in a chapstick? And they use natural ingredients too!
I have always wanted to try this lip balm so I finally bought one and I am extremely disappointed because the lip balm itself is not solid so it would always break on me and it felt so rough on my lips.
I always carry a few of them with me all the time. It's refreshing and keeps my lips moist for a very long time, not like the others; your always putting it on all the time.
I always love using Burt's Bees peppermint Chapstick! It leaves my lips feeling nice and moisturized and the cool sensation is really soothing! It's literally in every single jacket pocket I own haha
This is a go to chapstick in my bag. It makes my lips soft and smooth and is a great price. I especially like this one for when I am running to keep my lips from getting dry.
I never wanted to buy this because I always thought it was way too expensive, but it is really worth it!! It's smooth, comfortable, and smells a little bit like tea. I'm incredibly happy with this.
This product has the most amazing feel to it. Not only is it super hydrating it's also extremely lightweight on the lips! I 100% recommend to others as I think it is one of the best on the market.
This is my go-to lip balm. It was such a great texture, is super moisturizing and leaves a subtle hint that really livens up your complexion. I highly recommend it.
Not a big fan of this product as i dislike the smell of honey. Although if you like the honey smell it is great for your lips as it leaves them unchapped, smooth and soft.
Burt's Bees is OK. Its not great but OK. I find that it isn't as moisturizing as I would expect and sometimes can feel overly greasy to me. Perhaps its just my opinion
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos