BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Samantha S.
Adelaide, SA
This lip balm has a wonderfully natural scent which isn't too overpowering. I love that it can give a lil bit of colour to the lips without it feeling heavy. It moisturizers my lips really well and it doesn't cost too much considering it's eco friendly and effective.
Akanksha N.
Mumbai
I love to try different lip balms but this one has been my constant one since a year .It is a must as it moisturises your lips,it gives this minty feeling when you apply it and is long lasting.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta
This product is rather nice. I love the lips balms, as it's nice to find a natural product! The Lip balm does indeed moisturize, and I would most certainly buy it again!
Katrina G.
I'm always on the look out for lip balms as my lips get super dry during Alberta winters. I discovered Burt's bees and always have a tube in my purse. Highly recommended!
Nicole H.
This is my favorite lipbalm i have ever used. it is really moisureizing and doesn't leave your lips looking greasy.
it also adds a very sheer was of color to your lips.
Leyla S.
Love this! best tinted balm ever, honestly. i always keep one in my purse for when i need to touch up and add more moisture to my lips! i love this so much! pigmented and smells great :)
Alex L.
I would totally recommend this product to a friend . This chapstick really help your lips to not be as rough and dry. It might be a bit pricey but it's totally worth it!
Ellie W.
best lip balm ive used in a long time. i always have dry lips and this has helped me so much. would much rather pay the money for this other cheaper options! very happy!
Sarah C.
Victoria , BC
Burt's bees makes a really great lip balm. I like that I can feel the product on my lips but it isn't overly heavy. The little hint of peppermint feel great on my lips.
Ashley L.
My favorite chap stick. Burt's Bees is the best product that I have used on my lips. It makes your lips really soft, but you do not have to keep applying it because it does not have alcohol as an ingredient like other chap sticks which requires you to keep reapplying.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?