BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Shemae D.
Olongapo City, Zambales
I just love love this lipbalm I have a bunch but for some reason I have this in my purse wherever I go. I even blog about it, it makes my lips so soft and I've never had chapped dry lips ever! Smells good too!
Beauty  O.
London
I really love this product. Got it as part of a gift hamper I received as a Christmas gift from one of my students, and I have to say that it has been a wonder item in my purse. Perfect for the winter season.
Molly A.
The original lip balm is great! It's really moisturising and I always carried it at school, it's really a classic. It's very easy to apply and doesn't take much effort, I'd definitely recommend for an easy lip look!
Hena D.
My younger sibling has very dry lips, and sometime eczema on the corner of the lips randomly. This product is a life saver! I bought a handful when there was a sale, and the quality is so awesome and worth it.
Danielle P.
Calgary, AB
This lip balm smells and works great, I have a tendency to lose lip balms so I've bought quite a few tubes of this. I like that it's got natural ingredients (since I stick it on my lips and probably ingest it)
Anamarija M.
Rijeka
Little bit expensive lip balm at my country but works the best. Hones smell, taste.. I love it a lot and I will use it forever. My lips, on winter days are so so chapped and this lip balm is heaven for my lips.
Barbara R.
Valparaiso
I absolutely love this!!! It saves my chapped lips every time its super moisturizing and doesnt leave an oily greasy coat on the lips perfect for all genders yummy smell i live for the mint one and ive been buying it for a while now. Favorite Lip Balm So Far
Darlene M.
Georgian Bluffs
Burt's Bee's products are natural, easy on your skin products. The lip balm is a treat to use! Moisturizes and protects your lips from the cold winter winds. Long-lasting hydration. Nice pomegranate scent.
Gabrielle P.
Saskatoon
I have very dry and sensitive lips during the colder seasons. This lip balm was okay. Not the best one I've ever tried, but it was not the worst. I really like blistex lip chap.
Jenni T.
stirling
Got this at Christmas and love it use it everyday before applying makeup, smells nice and would repurchase makes my lips look great and soft not very long lasting but still great product. Great for handbag
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?