BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
This, like every other Burt's Bees lip balm, does do a pretty good job moisturizing the lips, but this one seems drier and smells funny. I think this is my least favorite of the bunch.
julia b.
winnipeg
This product is amazing! It keeps your lips nice and soft and hydrated. Perfect for making your lips soft before putting on lipstick! Also perfect for an everyday use to make your lips nice luscious! I would buy this again!
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
I am a big fan of all the Burt's Bees product line. The Rejuvenating Lip Balm is an all time favorite. Works so well! Buy the two pack - it's way cheaper than buying individually!
Katy W.
This is a really great product! It keeps my lips moisturized for a long time. I originally got the minty one which made me feel good, since mint generally makes me feel refreshed. But then I noticed there were also tinted ones and those were awesome too! Great for the cold winters here up North.
Amy B.
Oshawa , On
This lip balm is one of my favorites. It's hard enough finding one that is gluten free, I was amazed at how it made my lips feel. I felt nice and soft and wasn't too heavy on my lips.
Chantal D.
I really like that this product is 100% natural but I just can't stand the scent of the honey lip blam. I love how the balm works and find it does give me great moisture but I can't stand how my lips smell so I haven't really be using it.
Lucy W.
Hawkes Bay
This lip balm is an absolute life saver. So nice and natural, perfect for when you have to deal with what mother nature throws at you. it is easy to apply and stays on for a long time. overall really love it.
Nadia K.
Toronto
This poduct smells good and feels moisturizing but after it dried on my lips they began to peel and have a sticky residue on them. It has nice packaging and smalls good but it does not do what it's suppose to.
Vanessa N.
Toronto , ON
This is my HG lip moisturizer. I don't like the fruit flavours just the OG mint. It soothes and is long lasting and the price point is perfect. Id prefer them to not be owned by P&G
Nia D.
Soooo good this product makes such a difference really quickly it doesn't take long till your lips are feeling lovely. It met all my expectations and i would definitely recommend it. A good staple for beauty.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?