BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brittany P.
Vancouver, BC
This chap stick is my forever and always. I looove burts bees. I bought it at Shoppers Drug mart when I was younger, and always have ever since. The yellow packaging makes me super happy! lol. It's so smooth, and doesn't leave your lips feeling dry even hours after application.
Alexander S.
My lips gets very dry, especially during the winter season. This lip balm is the only one that has really worked for me. On first use the peppermint really surprised me, and it felt quite weird. But as you get used to it, you just cannot live without it. It lasts a long time, and it has helped me keep my lips from completely drying out.
Katie S.
Whitby , ON
This is the best Chapstick ever. I love the minty feeling and the texture of the Chapstick isn't too think and gooey. I got it at walmart and I've repurchased it over and over! It's a huge staple for me!
Abigale S.
I love the cause behind this range and although this particular product was a gift I will definitely be repurchasing. It has a wonderful smooth consistency and smells amazing! Keeps my lips feeling soft and smooth for hours. I keep this one at work as I work in a very dry air-conditioned office
Jessica J.
This is one of the first things I bought from the Burt's Bees collection and it's great! I use this almost every day & it makes my lips tingle a little when I put it on and smells gorgeous, like mint! It keeps my lips soft all day and I love putting it on before lipgloss. It's also quite cheap for the good quality. I would definetely recommend it!

Oumaima B.
Kenitra
One of the best lip balms I have tried so far. Nothing special about the smell or taste but it does its job very well, i put it every time i remember and can feel it even after eating or drinking something which is very cool. My lips are softer and healthier than they have ever been.
Heather T.
I really liked using this product in the winter, my lips were an absolute mess with the cold dry weather and this really helped. I did repurchase but didn't realize the one I bought was expired at the time.
Louyn B.
Rosenberg
I like this lip balm! I have one in Vanilla Bean flavor and it smells so good! It does the job in moisturizing my lips and I didn't have an allergic reaction at all. The packaging is really cute as well!
Aislinn R.
Whistler, BC
Probably my favourite lip balm, I really like the way it smells and feels. I bought it at my local drug store a few months ago and it seems to be lasting pretty well. The packaging isn't to flashy which is nice and it has nice colours. I will keep buying this lip balm as they run out.
Isabella R.
Winnipeg, MB
This is less expencive than the covergirl baby lips(in canada). I bought the grapefruit version and I really enjoy the scent and I don't mind the taste. It has a very natural authentic scent. It's worth the money because other chapsticks have a lot cheminals which you can taste and smell...
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?