BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

R B.
Works 100% ! My lips had a major fallout a few weeks ago and they became irritable and intensely dry, I did some research and decided to buy this. Took three days and my lips are back to being misty and soft. If you have dry lips this is definitely something you should look into! I can't stop applying this 😍
Chantel B.
Caledon, Ontario, Ontario
I really like this product. It goes on smooth and make my lips feel softened and moisturized. I don't really get the sense of "honey" in the lip balm through smell neither through taste (just more of a beeswax type of smell and taste) but that doesn't bother me too much. I hate the price. I would buy a tone more if they were cheaper.
Lilly T.
Toronto, Ontario
A cult favorite of many. A bit on the pricey side if you're looking at drugstore chapsticks, but it's worth it if you have super dry and cracked lips. A few swipes will have your lips a lot smoothr and moisturized. Using it daily helps to maintain your lips so that you don't have to reapply as much. Gentle formula and light scent.
Natasha B.
This has to be my favourite lip balm ever! If you suffer from dry lips and you haven't found a product that will eradicate the problem altogether, this is the product for you. It has a non-greasy texture and the formula really penetrates the lips for maximum moisture and coverage. The price point is affordable so you can't go wrong.
Katelynn H.
Kitchener, ON
I got this because I heard so many people rave about it on YouTube. I was a little apprehensive about trying it only because I find most lip chaps don't keep my lips feeling moisturized through out the day , and I have to apply it over and over every few hours. After trying this though, I realized that it's really good. Kept my lips feeling soft and hydrated for a while. Love the product.
Anne G.
I simplay love But´s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm and gave it away as a present a lot of times because I´ve never had a better lip balm before. It simply nourishes your lips especially in the winter time without being sticky and too greasy AND after putting on some other lip balms the lips seemed to dry out even more afterwards. Beeswax ist simply organic and therefore the best ingredient do deal with dry lips: No chemicals, no artificial perfumes .... perfect!
Burts Bees is my favourite lip care brand on the market. Simple, effective ingredients. No chemical taste or smells, no nasty preservatives. Just pure bee goodness ❤️
Audrey V.
Perth
Definitely one of my all time favorite lip balms I've ever tried. This smells exactly like grapefruit/oranges and lemon. It's a nice refreshing citrus scent. I love the scent SO much! This lip balms texture is a little grainy, and I prefer smooth. But that does not bother me. The balm is yellow, with no tint. It is a GREAT moisturizer, and this is my go to if I have chapped lips. It makes my lips feels so soft and supple, I use this in the aeroplane as my lips get most dry then. I love this lip balm, and I give this a full on 10/10!
Alice B.
London
A great everyday affordable lip balm - easy application, good moisturising properties for maintaining normal/ mildly dry lips and don't need to reapply every 10 minutes (I would say 2-3 times a day). However during winter or whenever I have very dry lips or flaking, I prefer a more heavy duty product like Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour balm. However, overal, for this price point it is a pretty failsafe option to try out and use to maintain healthy, smooth lips!
Ashley K.
Pickering, ON
I've tried many different kinds of chap lips though this has one that I go back to continuously because of how long it lasts and how moisturized it felt, where as others I had to keep applying more and more throughout the day. This is basically a two time use during the day for me. I absolutely love it especially right now through this harsh winter!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?