BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

April B.
Hamilton, ON
I usually suffer from extremely dry, chapped lips. This is one of the few products that actually works for me. I love that it doesn't feel super heavy on. I will even put it on before applying my lipstick too.
Safina L.
Kelowna, BC
This is by far my favorite lip balm. The honey is so sweet and lovely. It also makes me lips feel the most soft/supple. I always have this one on hand, I cannot live without it! I even use it around my eyes or places on my face that feel really dry.
Joelle C.
Happy Valley, Hong Kong
I always get chapped lips even though I live in a humid city. I've gone through over 5 of these and it's practically the only Chapstick I use. it moisturizes my lips really nicely and doesn't smell bad or anything!
Shriya S.
Brampton , ON
I do not like this product at all! It dried out my lips instantly and they peeled for days! I gave up on it after 3 days and went back to eos. Huge disappointment as I tend to like a lot of Burt's Bees products.
Li N.
Quebec City, Quebec
Overall, I really like the product: the smell, the colour and the quantity... I just think that the lipbalm itself is kinda basic and the price is a little expensive compared to other lipbalm that are as hydrating, like eos.
melanie f.
I never really found a lip balm that worked and that I enjoyed keeping on my lips, untill I tried this one. It works so well and it's completely worth the price!
melissa b.
Appleby in westmorland, Cumbria
This is an oldie but definitely a goodie! I can't live without burts bees I'm the spring and summer months! The consistency is so buttery and it leaves a soft film on your lips for hours after you used the product.
Sara K.
Coquitlam, BC
I love this lip balm. I have a tube of it in my purse, at home and in the car. It is a super hydrating lip balm and I love the the peppermint. It tastes good and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and tingly fresh.
Anne T.
Toronto, ON
I wear a lot of matte lip sticks, so my lips need to always be hydrated . This gets the job done, but I actually prefer the original Burt's Bees Lip Balm instead of the Pomegranate one since the smell is less intense
Julia M.
Sherwood Park
I love Burt's Bee products . This product is my favourite. It keeps my lips feeling great. It smells good also. Its so easy to apply. I recommend it to everyone.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?