BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kerry W.
Hillview, NL
Love that this is an all natural product, it is not my go-to lip balm but i enjoy using the product. The packaging is very nice. The scent is mild, and it keeps your lips feeling hydrated and moisturized for a long time. Would recommend this product.
SL S.
I loved this product, it really gives you a soft lip look, and you can apply it before a matte lipstick and it will last you a long time. I do this that the package could been better, better the formula is really nice. I'll definitely buy it again.
Amelia C.
I love this tiny little lip balm tin! I always have a classic burts bees balm in my purse. I keep the little round tin one beside my bed and apply it every night before I go to sleep. I love the minty smell and their super hydrating effect. Plus I love that the ingredients are easy to understand!
Sarah L.
#Burt'sbees #lip #influenster This is a pretty good lip balm. The scent mild and it does not have a taste. It does get old brainy after a while of using it so i think you are better off buying them in singles.
Em E.
This is a great product. I found it at the supermarket and I've been hooked ever since. I found it to be gentle, with a nice scent (absolutely love honey). It lasted more than I expected it, and let my lips moisturized. It's price is okay, so I would buy it again and I definitely recommed it.
Ashley S.
FPO, AP
My husband, a professional trumpet player for the Marine Corps swears by Burt's Bees. All other chapsticks would tear up his lips if he used them while playing trumpet for hours on end. I was skeptical until I tried it as well. It goes on smooth and is extremely soothing on sore, chapped lips.
falak r.
I have to say that I'm very pleased with the Burt's Bees Lip Balm. It works well and I love the fact that it is made with all natural ingredientsI have to say that I'm very pleased with the Burt's Bees Lip Balm. It works well and I love the fact that it is made with all natural ingredients
Mahé & Inès💄 F.
Montréal
I love the Burt's Bees lip balm. I use since a long time and I still love as much. The packaging is very cute. You can buy it at the drugstore. It's a little bit expensive but the packs of two are great deals.
leah c.
alberta
I have a few Burt's bees products and although they smell hevenly theyare a little waxy and yes I know tht the product is made of bees wax but I feel that it is to waxy other than that it is a wonderfu product and I will continue to use becuse it does not botter me to much md it smells so good
Krysta T.
Caledon east, ON
Love love, works in a second to heal my chapped lips. I apply every.l night before bed. Goes on so smooth , the package could be nicer though. Am a long time user of burts bee's. I usually give out as gifts too
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?