BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

tiffany f.
Romford, Romford
This product is 100% natural and the company are also doing their bit to help save bees. It soothes lips with the addition of vitamin E. It is easy to apply and use. I would advise using a lip brush when it comes to the end. I would recommend it to anyone who is worried about any unknown chemicals in the makeup products.
Shannon R.
For me, BB's Lip Balm sets the standard for what you'd expect to buy. It glides on smooth, has a subtle yet nice aroma, and seems to last whether you forget it in a freezing cold car, or leave it out in the sun. It's also my go-to to add a tiny bit of sheen over lip liner.
Isabella C.
Life saver! My partner got me into this lip balm when we went skiing together! Not once did I get chapped lips- winning 💋

I also love that there are no nasties in this product, all natural ingredients. A best friend for your lips!
Daniella C.
Dubai
Been wanting this product forever, but it was always sold out! That's how great this is. Finally got my hands on it recently and I am in love. The scent first of all is relaxing and the mint also leaves a tingling sensation when you first apply it which is so refreshing. It moisturizes your lips while still keeping it matte.
Jodi B.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I started using Burt's Bees a few years ago, before the company was sold. I loved the formula then, but I feel like it's changed since then - it's a lot more waxy! I do still use this all the time, but I can't quite give it an A.
Anne E.
This is my go to lip balm! I've gone through so many of these in my lifetime and I always reach for this whenever I see it on the drugstore counter! It's so nice and it's really comfortable on the lips! I have the tendency to have very chapped lips but this combats it and honestly I just love this product overall!
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I really love Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitiman E & Peppermint. I got it for Christmas in my stocking. My first time trying a Burt Bees Beeswax Product. I loved the peppermint felt totally great nice & cool on my lips. I hioghly recommend this Product. Your lips will Thank You!!! I can't wait to get some more!! :)
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
Smells good and soothes slightly chapped lips. Very gentle and doesn't taste like cheap Chapstick. You can find it at any Walgreens or rite aid. I got two for Christmas which is good because let's face it we all lose Chapstick.
Ana Claudia F.
I absolutely love the Burt's Bee lip balm. I can't explain why but I feel like the fact when I put it on my lips and it stings a bit, it lets me know that its working its magic! It is so easy to apply and the packaging is so compact, you could carry it around for days not feel the weight of it or space consuming!
Erin B.
Glasgow
This is a statement team that I also have either in my bag or in my school locker, the packaging and scent is really appealing and I would recommend this to anyone who has chapped lips or just like having something on your lips
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?