BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Shou Xia Z.
Toronto , Ontario
I love Burt's Bees products, I have 3 different scents including this one, and I love them all! It glides on smoothly and keeps my lips soft and cracks free!
Dana s.
cambridge
Such a wonderful product at a cost friendly price. I love the fact that Birts is an all natural product. Makes your skin feel great. I love their cream too.
Hayley C.
Ottawa
I love burts bees. Moisturizes and keeps my lips so soft. Its a little pricey for a chapstick in my opinion but its worth it for a great quality chapstick.
Mimi G.
Cute little present and a great taster for someone that hasn't used the brand before. Has some basic staples by burst bees. As always the quality is lovely
kelly G.
I have about 4 of these on the go at all times. One for work, home, my purse etc. Makes my lips incredibly soft and smells great too. Also very affordable.
Maya S.
I use Burt's Bees lip balm everyday, and it keeps my lips nice and smooth. I stated using it about two years ago and my lips haven't gotten chapped since.
Steph F.
VERNON, BC
This is one of my go-to lip balms in the winter. It always makes your lips feel fresh and safe during the colder months. I always have a tube in my pocket!
philippe m.
québec, qc
I really liked this product, but the flavor was a little to present. It's really smooth,more than other lip balms.... I would recommend it to my friends!!
Christina K.
Ajman
Burt's bees - smells amazing!! Keeps your lips soft for quite a while. Easy to carry around with you in your bag or even a wallet, for a case of dry lips.
Madalina V.
Tempe
The original lip balm is good.It is moisturizing and calming. Classic packaging, the flagranced lip balm did not do anything for me so I would skip those.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?