Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,604 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love Burt's Bees products, I have 3 different scents including this one, and I love them all! It glides on smoothly and keeps my lips soft and cracks free!
Such a wonderful product at a cost friendly price. I love the fact that Birts is an all natural product. Makes your skin feel great. I love their cream too.
I love burts bees. Moisturizes and keeps my lips so soft. Its a little pricey for a chapstick in my opinion but its worth it for a great quality chapstick.
Cute little present and a great taster for someone that hasn't used the brand before. Has some basic staples by burst bees. As always the quality is lovely
I have about 4 of these on the go at all times. One for work, home, my purse etc. Makes my lips incredibly soft and smells great too. Also very affordable.
I use Burt's Bees lip balm everyday, and it keeps my lips nice and smooth. I stated using it about two years ago and my lips haven't gotten chapped since.
This is one of my go-to lip balms in the winter. It always makes your lips feel fresh and safe during the colder months. I always have a tube in my pocket!
I really liked this product, but the flavor was a little to present. It's really smooth,more than other lip balms.... I would recommend it to my friends!!
Burt's bees - smells amazing!! Keeps your lips soft for quite a while. Easy to carry around with you in your bag or even a wallet, for a case of dry lips.
The original lip balm is good.It is moisturizing and calming. Classic packaging, the flagranced lip balm did not do anything for me so I would skip those.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos