BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Nikita R.
This is a nice, moisturizing lip balm. I'm not a huge fan of the smell though. This is the only burt's bees product I've tried and I'm quite satisfied with it. It last for a long time and isn't really visible on your lips when you're wearing it so it's okay to wear in the daytime.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Chapped lips are an absolute no. That is why I am always on the hunt for lip balms that work. A friend recommend Burt's Bees and it is seriously one of my favorite. The texture is light and smooth and it also provides a light hint of colour.
Alissa B.
I've been using this lip balm for 3 years or so. It's a nice basic lip balm, cheap and easily replaceable (which is key because I always lose them). It also doesn't have that minty-stinging feeling that other Burt's Bees lip balms have, which I like but others may find disappointing.
Safina L.
Kelowna, BC
I LOVE all of Burt's Bees products. This lip balm is especially nice in the summer because the peppermint has a really cooling/tingly feel. I love that they use such natural ingredients with lots of vitamins to keep your skin nice and hydrated. Will be a Burt's Bees user till the end!
Carly A.
St, ON
I love this lip balm. not only for myself, but for my kids as well. I struggle with finding ones that I find actually work that aren't made of chemical garbage. this is hands down a favorite
Annamarie B.
NG158DH
One of my go to lip balms, I love feeling you get from this the tingle of it penetrating your lips feels amazing, it's definitely one I can get away with applying once a day and still have juicy lips, recommended to all my friends they now useBurt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Alexandra P.
Toronto, ON
What more can I say? It works, it doesn't have any chemicals, additives or artificial ingredients and it's not tested on animals. My favourite flavour is the peppermint but the bees wax is also nice. Lasts a long time and repairs lips quickly.
Keeana A.
Winnipeg, MB
I've been using burts bees Chapstick for years. They're my absolute favourite Chapstick out there.. I live burts bees so much that I wanna try there face wipes and lipstick as well. This stuff leaves your lips feeling awesome and moist. I will buy again.
Sarah T.
Garibaldi Highlands, BC
This is the greatest lip balm! I keep one in my vehicle, purse, desk, and on my nightstand. I love the slight, tingly feeling left on your lips after applying. This keeps your lips moist for a long period of time. A great, quality product
Sasha O.
Mississauga, ON
I love Burt’s Bees lip balm. I have one in my purse at all times, because the moisture is unbeatable. The softness lasts for hours without reapplying! Plus it’s cruelty-free, so you can have your soft lips without supporting animal testing.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?