Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This is a great lip balm. It leaves my lips refreshed and soothes them if they are chapped. I also like it, because it doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy like some other lips balms do.
When I first bought this I was a bit unsure but when I tried it it left my lips nice and smooth and everyone likes that. I wasn't to thrilled about the smell of it.
Not too greasy. Nice scent. Kept my lips moisturised for a good length of time. I just love the packaging and the old time feel to it. Would definitely repurchase
I am not sure if it's because the product has become old, but lately when I had chapped lips and applied the product, I would feel a tingling in my lips followed by a burn and itch. I had to stop using the product.
I have used Burt's Bees for YEARS! I even ask for Burt's Bees for Christmas! It works well and doesn't burn your lips like some of the medicated lips moisturizers.
Love this company! Their products are amazing and the balm works great. Especially love the ingredients and how the use more natural ones. Definitely a re-purchase!
I'm pretty sure many people are addicted to these balms. GUILTY AS CHARGED! SO AM I! I think they are amazing. no matter what scent/flavor they work wonders for me!
I really like this Burt's beets product i just wished it last longer on ur lips but it is a great product i love the smell and really not a dark color goes on smooth
Ive always loved Burt's bees products. Their lip balms are great and skin care is fantastic. I've always managed to find Burt's on sale too so that's a nice bonus.
I love this flavor of lip balm. It has a vibrant pomegranate smell and the colour doesn't stain my lips. I have a few around the house and in coat pockets so I'm never without one. On top of that it's a great price.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos