BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

poop poop p.
Most of my family use this and we all love it. It's very reasonably priced and very moisturising and if you have chapped lips you can use it and it works almost instantly
Amanda E.
Calgary, Alberta
<3 This lip balm. I live in a very dry climate, especially in the winter months when it's very cold. I'm always looking for quality lip balms that actually work, and this has always been one of them. I like the scent, but it's pretty strong that it makes your lips tingle a bit, which I'm not sure everyone would love.
Kayla M.
Calgary
Great tinted balm!

Sometimes i hate my lips on their own and wish i had a slight splash of color, and these do exactly that! Moisturizing and flattering all in one! The Best tinted balm around, and always so easy to find at my local stores! Plus its super easy to use!
Sharon D.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love Burt's Bees Lip Balm, I got it as part of a christmas gift and have been inseparable from it ever since! It's wonderfully hydrating for my lips, since I'm prone to very chap lips during the wintertime. The application is smooth and long-lasting. I have yet to try other flavours from this brand but I am certainly looking forward to buying their other lip products. The peppermint flavouring for this particular lip balm has a very strong mint scent to it and when applied onto the lips, you get a delightful cooling sensation. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!
Tara B.
I love this lip balm! Burts Bees as a brand has always been a favourite because of its natural ingredients and ethical way of doing things, but also the high quality of their products!
This balm leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours and never chapped!
Suzie-Jo T.
The moisture that this product gives off is lush. I love how soft my lips feel when I apply this, not to mention the refreshing sensation. This exceeded my expectations
Emily B.
I had never purchased Burt's bees before until I found this guy for a super cheap $1.99 bogo. It was a dream come true! I put this on my lips and was satisfied with the tingling effect it gave to my lips, and the immediate hydration. I definitely recommend this not only to people with chapped lips, but also to people who need a little bit of hydration. Smells amazing!
shantay w.
new south wales (nsw)
to be honest this lip balm isn't any different compared to any other lip balm but it does moisturize your  lips and works great.
i mostly use it in winter for any chapped lips but thats basically it  i would recommend this though only for chapped lips
Melia W.
courtenay, BC
The chapstick put out by Burt's bees is easily some of the best out there, the flavor is honey of course, and sometimes the have a light tint. i love all the tints so far except the pomegranite. i found that one too dark, and i have an olive skin tone so i can get away with most dark lip colors. the wax content is really high so it can be harder to apply in cold weather.
celine w.
Admiralty Drive, Singapore , Singapore
I've been really into cruelty free testing companies so as to be more conscious on what I use and how its affecting the animals. I came across Burt's bees lipbalm that is refreshing and really wonderful on ur lips despite it not tested on animals that have similar physical features as us humans. The lipbalm has a light grapefruit scent and is not really tacky!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?