BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cassie H.
Strathroy, ON
I absolutely love this lip balm. It keeps my lips moist and keeps them from chapping in most weather. It tastes great and it also reminds me of when I was young and went in my mom's purse to find something for my lips
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, ON
I've never used a product on my lips that dried them out and and made them crack more than this. I used it for my lipbalm before bed with perfectly fine lips, as is part of my night time routine, and it actually dried them out so much that they bled. Awful.
Rachel J.
Darwen Road, Bolton
Love this little lip balm! Accidentally stumbled across it in an advent calendar. Since then, I have gone between this and my other love. Doesn't tend to peel or be too sticky. Just smooth and super hydrating. No gross or artificial scents and tastes.
Laura H.
I love this little collection! The lip balm is very nice and works effectively when applied. I find that I don't find many lip balms that work well however this products is really good. I am very happy with this kit.
Jessica D.
St-Jean, QC
I love this lipbalm, especially in winter! When my lips hurt and are dry, it provides a quick relief. I have had better smelling lipbalms before but this one is by far the most effective!
Sophie D.
Hobart
Really love this lip balm, very hydrating and love the fact that they use natural ingredients! I really like the peppermint smell but it is quite strong, so if you are not a fan of that then I wouldn't recommend this lip balm. They do have other flavours though.
Mah R.
Burt bees is my favorite brand of lip balm and this one is one of the best flavors!!
It's slightly coloured which I really like and it smells wonderful. It also really helps my dry lips hydrated. I would definitely buy it again and again and again :)
Liisa Õ.
Love this lip balm. Burts bees lip balms are my favorite. They really help healing and protecting my lips. Especially when it's winter and my lips are very dry. This lip balm is easy to apply and the packaging looks lovely. I would recommend this product for everyone who has problems with dry lips.
Tabitha J.
Stratton Audley , Oxfordshire
Burt bees lip balm is very nourishing. I don't buy this product as often as I would like to due to the price however it is an extremely easy product to apply. It is more expensive than most lip care products but it's worth it. I would definitely recommend !
Liana F.
Burt's Bees never disappoints! I love the texture. It's not sticky, but leaves my lips feeling moisturised. It also comes in different tints and flavours which is great if i want to try something new! I love their products. They're my go to. Would buy again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?